DBA - Authorized Database
The project is one hundred percent run by the O-CAI Organization and coordinated by established units.
Permits for the DBA service are issued under the O-CAI Regulation by the TOOREEN Commission unit at email@example.com
DBA is a database system based on a special comparative algorithm, which also has the ability to connect to external entities such as: facebook, myspace, instagram, google, nk, gadu-gadu, whats app; portals and websites such as youtube, amazon, comcast, wp; platforms such as windows, sony, linux. The information collected by the algorithm is combined into a coherent whole and compared with the identity name provided by the customer to confirm whether it is reliable.
The results of the DBA database are displayed in the "INFORMATION TABLE".
DBA has four information sectors: "DBA 1, DBA 2, DBA 3 and DBA 4".
Each sector meets different information criteria:
DBA 1 => Trust
DBA 2 => Recomm (Recommendation)
DBA 3 => Locks
DBA 4 => Information
INFORMATION TABLE has 17 information items:
1. Name - The name is the main identity in the DBA system
2. Keyword - A keyword based on which verification and services related to partner functions are carried out.
3. Payment for recommendations - Informs about payment of the recommendation (if it was published) in order to unlock the identity or grant additional functions.
4. Activities to the detriment - Informs about identity practices that are incompatible with ethics and violate the positive development of the activities of other entities. Particularly interested in the given identity.
5. SMR Standard - It informs if the given identity meets the SMR standard. The standard requires the use of grammatically and logically correct identity names.
6. Access to the site - Shows whether the identity has access to the services of the partners of the O-CAI organization and its related services.
7. Reverse marketing - It informs whether the identity uses reverse marketing, i.e. the selection of only such offers that are convenient only for identity.
8. Artificial statistics - It informs if the identity uses the so-called "artificial statistics", that is, intentionally misleading other entities in order to encourage them to visit their websites with materials on a completely different subject.
9. Permission - Shows whether the identity has been authorized to authorize other websites to use the services of the TAMD resource by the relevant institutions.
10. Social media - Tells you if your social media identity is malfunctioning in some way and whether it has connections with other untrusted identities.
11. Tolerance - Tells you whether your identity is tolerated on any O-CAI partner website.
12. Publication - Informs whether the identity can publish own materials on O-CAI websites.
13. EC technology - Tells if the identity has EC technology, i.e. code aesthetics (if the identity is an url web address).
14. Validation - Shows whether the identity has been saved and checked by the system for the validation of selected resources.
15. Errors: CGI / SSL - Indicates whether the identity has errors related to the existence of certain dependencies, for example: redirections, service, ssl protocol, names, etc.
16. Status - It informs if the identity has a status enabling confirmation of the certificate of reliability and real mutual beneficial cooperation with other entities.
17. Support - Shows whether the identity is supported by other identities or organizations, foundations, institutions, services, units, companies, agencies and private entities.
The results in the DBA database are presented using words containing specific information, links to a descriptive page, and icons.
If the database returns the result "No data" on all entries and sectors, then this means that the identity name is not trusted, probably has not been saved, reported or does not exist.
If the database returns a result with red icons, it means that the identity name is not completely reliable and the service provider is advised to use caution when using the name or not to use it at all.
If the database returns the result with green icons, then it means that the identity name is reliable and interested parties can use the given name without risk.
Some information factors can affect the blocking of identity name or its access to resources located at partners and the O-CAI organization itself.
DBA is a development project and data is updated daily. Applications for an identity name entry can be sent to O-CAI or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: an entry into the DBA database is made after verification of the given identity by the system and then by the administrator, therefore not all names will be saved. The system will reject identity names that do not meet the recommendations and violate the rules, and act to the detriment of other entities.
The Ryyvercer Music Specification is the only source of officially established grammar and logic rules that are accepted by O-CAI partners and the DBA Database.
Code aesthetics (Coding Magnifying Glass) is a technology focused on reducing data, code readability, accelerating processes, and even increased error search speed in program code.
The DBA database is the global identity name authorization site. It verifies, among others, customer names, company names, proper names, website names. The database also offers a recommendation.
Language variables are sets of values assigned to a language definition for translation into other languages. Langs are published by WEENGGO CREATIVE.
The TAYCC license is a special form of rules regarding the issuance of resources in partial parts, less than parts thereof, which means that they are not issued in full (especially to governmental bodies).
Thanks to the O-CAI activities, it was possible to create the SMR standard in order to unify the aspects of correctness for musical resources and more.
Nezeea Music Group - Partner
Through appropriate ordinances of the O-CAI organization, a commission was established to oversee the authorizations of proprietary materials and language development (in particular the Bench National language). Thank you.
TOOREEN Commission - Unit
Thank you for the trust of the O-CAI organization, which allowed the creation of a branch of the Atvhh Media Platform organization for the European area.
Atvhh Media Platform - Platform